Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Beta test my app: TextyPants

I've created an app called TextyPants using App Inventor...

Quite simply, it allows you to enter a phone number and write a text message, that when you click send it automatically gets the phrase " ... in my pants!" (without the quotations) added to the end of your message and is sent. Quickly and easily write/send a text message with a punchline built in!

Newest version info:
    • Added additional punchline selector. Choose from 3 additional punchlines to add to your message.
    • Added copyright notice, feedback link

Punchline choices:
    1. ... in my pants!
    2. ... in your pants!
    3. ... in bed!
    4. ... that's what she said!

To download it, simply scan or click on the QR code image below, and let me know what you think!
    QR Code/link automatically updated with the new version.

[App is released here for free as a demo FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY of a planned upcoming app. Future release planned features include having contact selection in addition to phone number entry, a character count on the message text entry field, plus enhanced design in addition to other options.]

(Direct Link to .apk file)

DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK.
    NO WARRANTY IMPLIED.

Sounds funny, but i think I could type those short phrases out faster than opening a seperate app to text.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by balansboy View Post
    Sounds funny, but i think I could type those short phrases out faster than opening a seperate app to text.
    Some people seem to find it more convenient though.
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,033 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

couldn't this be an add on?
    say you make templates that people can import into Handcent or Chompsms?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by tony bag o donuts View Post
    couldn't this be an add on?
    say you make templates that people can import into Handcent or Chompsms?
    I suppose someone could make add-ons for those apps, yes. I have unlimited texting as part of my plan though, so I don't really have any use for or experience with those kinds of apps. I'm mostly just trying my hand at a stand-alone app using App Inventor.