Looking for a fundometer one person can update and others view

jim2112

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I am participating in a fund raiser for a good cause, and I am looking for an app where a person can update the progress of how many pledges, amount of donations, etc. to the goal and other users can log in and see the progress. There are several specific ones for different organizations, some are very elaborate where they allow contributions via the app, but I'm looking for one I can just put a label on and enter the data and see a basic thermometer or dial gauge showing where we are vs the goal. I wanted to keep it simple. Is there something like that out there and I am just not looking in the right place? It would also be nice if there were an IOS version too because there are several people who use that too. If there is one that interfaces with a web site, all the better since not everyone uses smart phones.

Also, if there is a place I can search for different apps and I am in the wrong place, please let me know. I do a lot of volunteer work for a few good organizations and I am always searching for apps that make other people's lives a little better.