- Edit menu added to note titlebar to easily access options
- Geotag menu options added. Click on a geotag'd note and easily display tz/weather,wikipedia info for tagged location.
- Extras>Wikipedia entries nearby using GPS added
hi guys i'm tryng to do some testing in my android application,
I've set-up my project in eclipse and I can successfully run my code. I've alredy written some JUnit test cases, now I'm tryng to generate a code coverage report. However it seems that there are different ways to accomplish this and the documantation is not very clear.
Can someone tell me what's the best solution considering that I've all my code in eclipse?
What steps do I need to take to get the reports.
(I've seen some posts about EMMA but the whole thing seems hackish and I'm not sure how it works when with eclipse, i.e. when the project is rebuilt).
So I'm planning on creating some sort of quick bar at the bottom of notes (optional of course) for easy and quick access to certain things that a lot of people request such as inserting bullet point, tab, etc probably about 5 functions will fit. So what does everyone think will be the best items to put down there? I probably need about 3 more.
- Bug fix for fitness calculators force close
- Trim trailing/leading spaces option added to edit menu
- Case conversion added to edit menu
- Mass folder import - Will import all text files within a given folder
New update with filling some user requests I've been receiving:
- Note menu> Copy to folder
- Note menu> Highlight whitespace & TAB
- Insert timestamp now has options for time only (12hr), time only (24hr), time and date
- Removed confirmation when inserting timestamp
- Note menu> Reference > Dictionary & Thesaurus
- Note menu>Case convert>Capitlize first letter of every word
- Note menu>Case convert>Capitlize first letter of every sentence
- Extras>Conversions>Length/Distance>Millimeter unit
- Numerical list entries added in note menu
- Alphabetical list entries added in note menu
- You can now build bullet, alphabetical, and numerical lists in one go. No more going to menu to add a single entry. Just hit enter in the dialog to add a new item.
- Bug fix where inserting timestamp displayed the wrong message
- When exporting todo's you can now customize the title of the exported file
- You can now build a folder list from CSV. From the folder screen, menu>import CSV
- Alignment fix for stopwatch
- You can now export/share todo lists in a more printer friendly manner. It will display a numerical list along with task status
- Settings> Text alignment (left, right, center)
- Attached files will now display filename within the note.
- Bug fix where certain UK postal codes weren't displaying info from extras>postal code search
- Extras>postal code search> nearby codes via GPS position
- Minor tweaks for various extras and how returned data is displayed
- REQUEST FILLED: Disable links when in read-only mode