- Edit menu within notes is now more organized and structured
- Note>Edit menu>Text Utilities>Case conversions>sWITCH cASE - will switch the case of text within a note
- Note>Edit menu>Text Utilities>Escapes - URL encode/decode a note
- Note>Edit menu>Text Utilities>Word Occurrences - Shows the number of occurrences for every word in a note as well as percentage.
- Note details now contains the number of sentences as well as spaces.
- Settings>update todo and shopping list title in main view to reflect current status. Will take effect on newly created and updated todos/shopping lists. Just enter a list and hit back and it should update.
- To-dos and shopping lists now have icons for checked/unchecked items/tasks
1) Text Utilities -> Escape/Unescape URI
2) Text Utilities -> Base64 encode/decode
3) Text Utilities -> Word occurrences will now display unique word count, lexical density, and total word count.
4) Text Utilities -> Word lengths - similiarly to word occurences this will display stats on the various word lengths used throughout the note
5) Minor bug fixes
1) Text Utilities -> Merged word lengths + occurences into statistics
2) Text Utilities -> Statistics -> Average word length
3) Text Utilities -> Statistics -> Characters without spaces
4) Menu>backup/restore->Auto backup - automatically backup database to SD on app exit.
+ Extras>Text compare now allows for importing and comparing text files
+ Hotstrings - Similar to hotkeys, hotstrings are a great way of saving time for frequently used phrases and wording. To access/create a list of hotstrings, from the main menu choose the Hotstrings option then simply enter a shortcut word on the left then enter some text to the right and save. To apply a hotstring, from within a note hit the edit menu in the top left and click the hotstring on the lower bar you wish to apply.
+ Added import text file option within a note. This will append a files contents to an existing note.
+ You can now perform a search based on word length within a note.
+ Reverse string option added to text utilities
+ Added alignment options within a note - left, center, right. Can be found in text utilities.
+ Text utilties>URL extractor. This will extract all URLs from a given note and display them for easy clicking. Useful when not in read-only mode.
+ Multi-word search. Search for multiple words in one go and hilight them.
+ Minor tweaks here and there :P
- Zar added to currency preference (request)
- Cut at width option added in text utilities - Will cut every line of text in a note at the specified width
- Split pane option added. Open 2 notes/files in a single view. Nice for comparison or reference. Can also highlight differences between the two texts. Both views can be saved. Can be accessed from the note edit menu.
- Option added to place cursor position at either the beginning or end of a note when opening.
- Bug fixes
- Added option for hotstrings to be placed at cursor position as opposed to mass replacement of the shortcut word (though that is still there if you like that method)
- Added split-pane clone option. This will simply copy the current note into the split-pane.
- Added a help dialog for hotstrings (top right) in case anyone is unsure of what it actually is lol.
- Hotstrings can now be access from the "new" menu
Finally had a bit of time to work on this app today:
- Recycle Bin feature added. Can be accessed from main menu. If you ever accidently delete a note/todo/sketch/shopping list you can find it there.
- Fixed currency conversion
- Sort todo/shopping lists by pending first/last
Due to a DMCA complaint from Apple about my icon (apparently it looked to similar to the iOS one) Google took down my app. I've just changed icon as per Google's recommendation and have re-uploaded the app though I've lost all rating/users (6 million + downloads since 2011)
- Individual history for each note (access through edit menu). Revert back to any point in a notes history
- Bold font option in settings
- Option for when clicking new button to just go right into a note rather than open the list of options
- Date display option in setting. Set whether to show seconds, minutes, days ago etc or full date
- 1000's of more unit conversions
- Customize timestamp that you insert in a note (edit menu>insert timestamp)
- Edit menu>>tools>Numbers to words will convert whole numbers to words
- Edit menu>tools>Number conversions will get a list of numbers in a note that you can easily convert
- menu>support>FAQ (WIP)
I've updated the app with the following changes:
- Fixed where adding folder shortcut to homescreen also popped up file manager
- Edit note>tools>text conversions>Substitution Cipher - Rot13
- When inserting timestamps into a note you now have the option of inserting as words as either 12/24 hours e.g. "ten o' clock"
- Edit note>tools>Convert note into todo/shopping lists (tasks either by line or words)
- Edit note>tools>Text conversions>words - alphabetize
- Importing text files from inside a note now imports at cursor position
- Note>Edit Note>Tools>Merge notes
- Extras>finance over 150 finance calculators
- Extras>Area - shapes
- Extras>Perimeter - shapes