Classic Notes + App box- Testers wanted

plb

May 14, 2011
Visit site
For next release here's what I have planned thus far. If you have any other suggestions let me know.

* Add Korean Won
* Severe weather alerts
* Revert note to initial state
* Folders
* Link notes together

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I wish I'd known you have an ongoing Classic Notes thread in my fave forum place, Paul!

After 6 weeks of search 'n' research for a perfect note-taking app, I purchased Classic Notes for my Thrive tablet August 29. I'm now a completely contented consumer of Classic Notes. :) :)

I'll be regularly visiting this thread for continuing Classic Notes news . . .

plb

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I wish I'd known you have an ongoing Classic Notes thread in my fave forum place, Paul!

After 6 weeks of search 'n' research for a perfect note-taking app, I purchased Classic Notes for my Thrive tablet August 29. I'm now a completely contented consumer of Classic Notes. :) :)

I'll be regularly visiting this thread for continuing Classic Notes news . . .

Haha! Yep, I keep this thread updated with changes and reviews (that I know of)

plb

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Filling some user requests....
* Severe weather alerts added in extras
* The ability to link one note to another. Useful if for instance you'd like to link a reference note to something else.

plb

May 14, 2011
Visit site
So, Paul, how do we get the updates that you make? Do the updates automatically come to our devices?

You should get a notification from the market but you can always just open up the market and update the app that way. Just hit menu>My apps and find classic notes and hit update :)

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the quick, detailed reply, Paul, and I'll follow your instructions. Don't have my Thrive booted right now; I try very hard to ignore it on Saturdays and Sundays, but that is difficult to do. :)

plb

May 14, 2011
Visit site
New update posted filling some more user requests....
* You can now sort by "notes only" or "todos only" via menu>sort
* You can now send notes to pastebin by viewing a note and hitting menu>pastebin
* Revert to initial note state. As the name implies you can now revert to the initial state of the note via menu>revert to initial state
* Tweaks & bugfixes

plb

May 14, 2011
Visit site
New update:
* You can now share individual sketches, photos, files, audio, and video by clicking the item within a note and selecting "share"
* Bug fixes with audio recorder on older devices.
* Audio recorder now uses AMR and has a recognizable extension in file managers.
* Made an option in the note menu to send notes to Google Docs, Dropbox etc. Just specify the desired name and send.
* Revert note to intial state option added

plb

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I've got a few e-mails regarding an alternate place to download so I'm posting on getjar. Someone actually already got a hold of my apk and uploaded a copy to that site sometime ago. Not sure who but it's definitely not a recent copy and I contacted the site regarding it. I'll post back when the copy goes live. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about it.