Amazon Alerts email notification - Motorola 89508N Battery Dock

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
So I woke up this morning to an email from Amazon:

Your Amazon Alerts

Availability Alert
We're happy to let you know that the item you requested is now available to order from Amazon.com.
Cell Phones & Service

Motorola 89508N Battery Dock with BW Battery and Rapid Wall Charger for DROID BIONIC - Charger - Retail Packaging - Black

Availability: Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Price: $59.99

I clicked the Hyperlink but page was not found....We are getting closer to launch!!!

eygraber

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Amazon Alerts email notification - Motorola 89508N Battery Do

It's been pulled from Amazon's site. Unless it was never there and they just sent out emails?

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site

I agrre either it was pulled or just an email generated...still its better than nothing :)

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

Lol Motorola and Verizon are really dumb. They should just announce the phone and get it over with, everyone knows it's there. Start marketing now, get some more pre-orders, and sell this phone. It's going to make a lot of money no matter what at this point.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

I wish they'd release accessories! I want a charging dock X 2 and a case for it and a car charger. I could already have these things ordered so they are here when the new "baby" arrives!

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site

So I woke up this morning to an email from Amazon:

Your Amazon Alerts

Availability Alert
We're happy to let you know that the item you requested is now available to order from Amazon.com.
Cell Phones & Service

Motorola 89508N Battery Dock with BW Battery and Rapid Wall Charger for DROID BIONIC - Charger - Retail Packaging - Black

Availability: Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Price: $59.99

I clicked the Hyperlink but page was not found....We are getting closer to launch!!!

I got this email this morning as well. This is my most important accessory next to a car charger. I like that 59.99 gets you the charger and the Battery. I thought it was going to be 60 for just the charger!

Having a second battery with LTE is gonna be a must till they get the power issues under control. Ive had a second battery with charger for my D1. Once you have this luxury, its really tough to go without it.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site

I got this email this morning as well. This is my most important accessory next to a car charger. I like that 59.99 gets you the charger and the Battery. I thought it was going to be 60 for just the charger!

Having a second battery with LTE is gonna be a must till they get the power issues under control. Ive had a second battery with charger for my D1. Once you have this luxury, its really tough to go without it.

I could not agree more, I never had a battery charger and extra battery until I got my X.
I never realized how convenient it would be. Now I never have to set my phone on a charger, just swap batteries.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital