Global Posts
    1,149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Amazon Alerts email notification - Motorola 89508N Battery Dock

So I woke up this morning to an email from Amazon:

Your Amazon Alerts

Availability Alert
    We're happy to let you know that the item you requested is now available to order from Amazon.com.
    Cell Phones & Service

Motorola 89508N Battery Dock with BW Battery and Rapid Wall Charger for DROID BIONIC - Charger - Retail Packaging - Black

Availability: Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Price: $59.99

I clicked the Hyperlink but page was not found....We are getting closer to launch!!!

Default Re: Amazon Alerts email notification - Motorola 89508N Battery Do

Phonearena reported that Verizon has it's dummy page up for Bionic Accessories - none there, of course, but another sign of a release. How long after Verizon puts up pages have releases been in the past?

Cory

It's been pulled from Amazon's site. Unless it was never there and they just sent out emails?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    1,149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I agrre either it was pulled or just an email generated...still its better than nothing

ROM
    AOKP JB

Lol Motorola and Verizon are really dumb. They should just announce the phone and get it over with, everyone knows it's there. Start marketing now, get some more pre-orders, and sell this phone. It's going to make a lot of money no matter what at this point.

I wish they'd release accessories! I want a charging dock X 2 and a case for it and a car charger. I could already have these things ordered so they are here when the new "baby" arrives!
    Cory

ROM
    "Shiny" Stock Android

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckG73 View Post
    So I woke up this morning to an email from Amazon:

Your Amazon Alerts

Availability Alert
    We're happy to let you know that the item you requested is now available to order from Amazon.com.
    Cell Phones & Service

Motorola 89508N Battery Dock with BW Battery and Rapid Wall Charger for DROID BIONIC - Charger - Retail Packaging - Black

Availability: Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Price: $59.99

I clicked the Hyperlink but page was not found....We are getting closer to launch!!!
    I got this email this morning as well. This is my most important accessory next to a car charger. I like that 59.99 gets you the charger and the Battery. I thought it was going to be 60 for just the charger!

Having a second battery with LTE is gonna be a must till they get the power issues under control. Ive had a second battery with charger for my D1. Once you have this luxury, its really tough to go without it.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    1,149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by kca2000 View Post
    I got this email this morning as well. This is my most important accessory next to a car charger. I like that 59.99 gets you the charger and the Battery. I thought it was going to be 60 for just the charger!

Having a second battery with LTE is gonna be a must till they get the power issues under control. Ive had a second battery with charger for my D1. Once you have this luxury, its really tough to go without it.

I could not agree more, I never had a battery charger and extra battery until I got my X.
    I never realized how convenient it would be. Now I never have to set my phone on a charger, just swap batteries.