I Ordered My Bionic Accessories

pameladhall

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Forgive me if this is 'old news' and there is already a post regarding this...

This morning, about 11:00a I called my local VZW rep and asked about the Bionic as I do about every week or so. Today he finally told me that it will be available to take home on Thursday. I asked about an appointment to come in and avoid a wait. He signed me up as his first appointment (9am) for Thursday.
Then he told me he could order my accessories today if I would like and they would be in my hands prior to my picking up my Bionic. Of course I said yes.

Well, sure enough, I received my bill via email and then a FedEx pickup notification that they were on their way from Texas!

Yeehaw!

pnoozi

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
What accessories did you order? Do you know if there is a car dock for the Bionic?

There's a car dock according to Joe the Insider that charges the phone. The car dock has shown up in a couple official pictures. I definitely have my eye on that accessory.

pameladhall

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the HD dock, web adapter, screen protectors, car charger, and a case with a kickstand. I don't normally use a case but my rep said I should...he like nd the Bionic to carrying around an HD TV and said it would help protect it. He was pretty psyched about the phone!

DefectiveWeeble

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Very nice! Maybe I should see about making an appointment at my local store as well. I'm super excited to hear that there will be the case with the kickstand. My husband has one for his phone and it makes video watching much better! I will also be getting the car dock if it's available. So excited!

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I already have had an appointment since thursday night to get my bionic and accessories the minute the store opens on thursday so just call down to your Corp store to get an appt so you don't have to fight for a rep. Speaking of, I just made a post about another case that was hush hush until I got the word today it was ok today to do so. I dunno if it will have a kickstand but it will be nice to say the least.

crazins

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Well I marched down to my local Verizon store and told one of the reps there I wanted an appointment for 8am Thursday (he informed me they would be opening an hour earlier than usual for the bionic launch) and he looked at me like I had three heads and claimed that you can't make appointments. I'm not calling anyone in this thread a liar, I just think he was new. How does one get an appointment at your local Verizon store?

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Forgive me if this is 'old news' and there is already a post regarding this...

This morning, about 11:00a I called my local VZW rep and asked about the Bionic as I do about every week or so. Today he finally told me that it will be available to take home on Thursday. I asked about an appointment to come in and avoid a wait. He signed me up as his first appointment (9am) for Thursday.
Then he told me he could order my accessories today if I would like and they would be in my hands prior to my picking up my Bionic. Of course I said yes.

Well, sure enough, I received my bill via email and then a FedEx pickup notification that they were on their way from Texas!

Yeehaw!

How much did you pay for each of the items?

wolphman67

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Ibought the adapter saturday and got my appt for eight. Stores around here only got 2 adapters each so i jumped on it. He did pull out a lapdock. Way to expensive for me at $300 bucks but i may grab the multimedia dock since the web adapter is only for hdmi and charging. only has micro usb slot.

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
holy bajeebus! hd dock 100 smackers so my phone can sit at a 45 degree angle? NO THANKS!

It does more than just hold your phone. It will launch the Webtop application, has 3 USB ports plus the HDMI. So you can plug a keyboard and mouse and speakers into the dock, plug the dock into your HDTV or Monitor and have the webtop feature running (basically the same thing as the lapdock but you plug it into any screen you want). Or you can go wireless mouse and keyboard. I am def. buying the HD dock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay