Officially Confirmed Otterbox Defender Series Case on Launch day

boi2kwik4u

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Officially Confirmed Otterbox Defender Series Case on Launch

I hope mine is coming with the Otterbox, I asked if it was and she told me it wasn't.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

Im going to the store at 0800 (store opens at 1000 but may open early so told to arrive early) to get all my stuff. My friend has everything set aside and will have it rung up before the doors open so all I have to do is slide my card and walk out with a big bag of accessories and my new phone in its otterbox.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

Im going to the store at 0800 (store opens at 1000 but may open early so told to arrive early) to get all my stuff. My friend has everything set aside and will have it rung up before the doors open so all I have to do is slide my card and walk out with a big bag of accessories and my new phone in its otterbox.

I'll be there at 9:30 for my appointment...taking two hours off work without pay to get it! The early "hands on" reports have been very favorable!

fatboyslimmy

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

keep in mind that was the commuter not the defender. might i suggest to check out their store.

jchardeman

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Can anyone confirm whether or not the Otterbox Defender case is compatible with the vehicle dock? Going to pick my Bionic up at 10A today, and I'd like to know before I get to the store.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

Its unknown but I will be checking other docks here with my OB Defender in 2-3 hours. got up early so I can be there at 0800. So starts my day with Bionic and my final hours with this INFERNAL STORM 2

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Otterbox site now has Defender and Commuter up for order.

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

i got my defender in for my bionic today...feels great in it

there is only one downside that wasn't an issue on the defender the the Incredible 2

the soft keys require a little more pressure than the screen to function. on the inc2, a very light tap would have them function, but this one i need a little more of a press

not a deal breaker at all, but still

kematocha

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site

I had the sales guy show me Defender today when I went in to check out the Bionic and all the accessories. That case is huge, think I am gonna go for the Commuter. I hung it on my belt, it was like having a flat panel TV hanging on me.:D My OG has survived just fine in a Commuter as a matter of fact it only looks slightly used out of the case. I don't work in the most friendly environment (mechanic) and it has protected it well. I've dropped it numerous times. Yes I do believe it would be safer in a Defender but too much bulk for me. Just my 2 cents.

CobbFC09

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

I am really interested in this case. Seems like something I would really like, but it looks really big. I think I'm just going to go into the store and see for myself rather than ordering on online.

JStrider

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

anyone used the commuter, how do you like it?

how much width/thickness does it add to the case? the defender seemed like it added a ton.