Got Me Some Bionic Accessories Today!!!! Pics Inside

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
How much was that hdmi-to-micro cable at vz, out of curiosity? Thanks to this forum i ordered one off monoprice.com for like $5

eygraber

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
No extended battery? Where did you pick these up?

Ah I completely forgot to ask about the extended battery. But with 2 batteries it shouldn't be an issue. I picked them up in a NY corporate Verizon store. Someone there told me they would sell me a Bionic today and after I got there the manager said that they couldn't. She felt bad so when I asked if I could buy accessories she said OK :)

eygraber

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
How much was that hdmi-to-micro cable at vz, out of curiosity? Thanks to this forum i ordered one off monoprice.com for like $5

I got it very cheap because of my discount but I think it was $20 regular. I don't think people should buy from Verizon; you can get ones that are just as good or better for cheaper on monoprice.com. They had a bunch of other stuff I didn't get, shells, gell cases, power protection combos, regular docks etc... And this little thing called a laptop dock :) Only problem was it cost $299. So I'm gonna wait on that

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Hmm these all look like great accessories, I wasn't sold on the HD dock, but I think it would be helpful. I'd keep it plugged into my sound system all the time for music, but it'd be helpful if I wanted to stream some video onto my HDTV in the other room.

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
While I didn't manage to get my hands on a Bionic, I did splurge on accessories. Altogether, it came out to around $167 (with some small business discounts). I would've gotten the laptop dock but it was $299 so I figured I'd wait and see if Verizon offered some kind of deal.
Hey - on the HD dock and/or Car dock, is there a place on the dock to jack in the 3.5mm audio cord or do you have to use the 3.5mm jack on the phone? I'm hoping that there is a jack on the dock and somehow audio is intercepted from the HDMI port. I want the car dock for nav and to stream pandora, and would like the HD dock so I can quickly hook up to my office stereo and charge at the same time, but it would be a pain to have to plug the audio cord into the phone every time you put it in the dock.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey - on the HD dock and/or Car dock, is there a place on the dock to jack in the 3.5mm audio cord or do you have to use the 3.5mm jack on the phone? I'm hoping that there is a jack on the dock and somehow audio is intercepted from the HDMI port. I want the car dock for nav and to stream pandora, and would like the HD dock so I can quickly hook up to my office stereo and charge at the same time, but it would be a pain to have to plug the audio cord into the phone every time you put it in the dock.

There is a jack on the dock itself. Bought one yesterday.

*customized tapatalk signature*

jimdibb

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
There is a jack on the dock itself. Bought one yesterday.

*customized tapatalk signature*

There is a jack on the MEDIA docks ONLY. There is no jack on the Navigation dock. You can buy a cable from Moto that will get you the audio output without using the headphone jack. I comes from the USB side, not the HDMI side.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc