VZW.com Extended Battery $49.99

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Did anyone pick one of these up today? Is it worth the price? Any coupon codes you can share?

Looking forward to hearing reviews and comparisons.

AedansDad

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
When I picked up my Bionic in store this morning I bought the extended battery for 50% off. Not sure how long they will be running that special but it was a nice savings.

Maserati86

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
When I picked up my Bionic in store this morning I bought the extended battery for 50% off. Not sure how long they will be running that special but it was a nice savings.

I called several vzw stores around me and apparently I have to buy the Bionic from them to get the 50% discount. I bought the phone from Costco so no extended battery discount for me :(.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
I called several vzw stores around me and apparently I have to buy the Bionic from them to get the 50% discount. I bought the phone from Costco so no extended battery discount for me :(.

That sounds 'wrong' somehow. I called a VZW store in Bellevue, NE (15th street if anyone wants to look it up) and asked about the extended battery. They were sold out, but were doing 'Direct-Fill' for $24.99 which includes 2-day fedex delivery to your house. Mine'll be here Monday. Nothing special with my account, they were just doing that for some reason.

Maserati86

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
That sounds 'wrong' somehow. I called a VZW store in Bellevue, NE (15th street if anyone wants to look it up) and asked about the extended battery. They were sold out, but were doing 'Direct-Fill' for $24.99 which includes 2-day fedex delivery to your house. Mine'll be here Monday. Nothing special with my account, they were just doing that for some reason.

Hmm, I may have to keep calling around then. Hopefully I'll find a store that will sell me one at a discount (maybe my region is just lame).

Keekeegottadroid

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I purchased my phone from *611 but got the accessories from verizon store. The sales person asked if I had bought the bionic from them. I said yes & that I was awaiting the fed ex delivery. Got the 50 % off the battery.

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
verizonwireless.com has them at 50% off, discount taken at checkout, picked one up today just in case. If you have a corporate discount, make sure you're not logged into your "my verizon" account - corp discount will over-ride the 50% off (unless of course your corp discount is 50% off accessories, mine is 25%).

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if Seidio will release their SLIM EXTENDED version of this to increase from 1750 to 1900 w/o increasing size.

Probably. I think they should release a ~2400mAh one that makes the back flush, the same as the inductive charging back - I bet it would be very popular.

htown704

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site

Just order it online. Its free Fed-Ex 2day shipping on top of the 50% off. If you normally have a corp discount you need to purchase as a guest otherwise it will give you your corp discount and not the 50% discount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781