Droid Bionic extended battery

xjoshuax89

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
wowzors I didn't put on my extended battery yet but oh boy that looks alot worse than I expected.. Now I got to put mine on.

jmullinsiu

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
An important thing to note as the phone will fit in the holster shell with the extended battery. For me, holster was a must have, if I didn't get the battery, it would just be empty space in the case.

Docs and car doc still fit not only with the battery but with shell as well. I was pleasantly surprised

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
An important thing to note as the phone will fit in the holster shell with the extended battery. For me, holster was a must have, if I didn't get the battery, it would just be empty space in the case.

Docs and car doc still fit not only with the battery but with shell as well. I was pleasantly surprised

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Note, the Extended battery (I just called a local VZW store) is only $24.99. I think its normally $50 but it sounds like they're doing the 'direct fill' price of $25 due to not having them at all the stores, or only having VERY limited quantities of the batteries at the stores. My store only had 2-3 and I didn't ask about it when i walked in, so they were gone before i was done talking with the rep. doh.

I'll have mine via 2-Day Fedex, will most likely ship today so i'll see it on Monday (unless Fedex delivers on Saturday)

LNJKD

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me or does anyone else with an extended battery have a creaking sound coming from the back cover just below the volume rocker at the slightest touch? Is the a quick fix for it? Can i get a replacement cover preferably for cheap?

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Link here: Bionic Extended Batt

If the deal is still good, 50% gets taken off once you add it to your cart. sneaky.

edit: temporarily out of stock. I ordered one on tuesday expecting to see it today, and was told it was backordered for a couple of days, shipping today to arrive Monday.

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't place order online because out of stock but was able call customer care and order over the phone for $25 plus tax. Just wanted to make sure I locked in at that price. They said I will have it Monday.