Bionic cover

Manofsteel927

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Bought the incipio cover at the Vz store today and I have to vent why the heck would they build a case that blocks the led notification light for text messages!!! :mad::mad:

moondrius

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I am so glad I did not get it. The same case they made for the Charge blocked the hdmi port and I also bought the Feather for it and it was absolute crap. Incipio products seem good but they all seem to be majorly flawed. There is always the Otterbox Commuter thats available now and case-mate should have stuff shortly.

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Bought the incipio cover at the Vz store today and I have to vent why the heck would they build a case that blocks the led notification light for text messages!!! :mad::mad:

If its a nice case why not just drill a small hole???

No one would ever be able to tell and u can boost the resale value with the word "custom"
:D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

vlkers7171

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I actually emailed incipio about this today and they said they'd replace it with a redesigned silicon insert in the week or two.

eldog36

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Got my new case 10-15, the new case no longer covers the notification light it looks a lot like my otterbox commuter. I guess I'll be putting this one on ebay. Good customer service from Incipio it just took a while for the redesign.