Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: Naked or covered

Quote Originally Posted by RichTSr View Post
    I'm naked right now.....and I don't have a case on the phone either!
    I use a car dock and anticipate getting the extended battery. Has anyone found a case/skin that works with the extended battery and the dock?
    Thanks
    as far as I know there are 2 case styles, one from verizon (the black holster shell combo) and one from tpu(comes in 2 colors, black and smoke). I think the verizon case will work with the car dock. I'm not sure about the other case.

Otterbox defender! I know the case doubles the size of my phone, but I do maintenance work and my phones can take a beating. And I do drop them a lot! When I take the case off for cleaning, the phone looks brand new. Its too big for my pocket, so I carry it in the holster. This thing is HUGE. I have carried it without the case, and it always feels thin and fragile. Now that I'm used to the case, it feels wierd without it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Naked - it just doesn't feel as good with protection.

cqpearson likes this.

I have a TPU cover around mine and just can't seem to convince myself to take it off.

Running naked everywhere I go! No screen protector, no skin, no scratches, no otterbox, nada, zip, ziltch.

I am the Galaxy and I Approve this Message
    Sent from my SPH - D710

Naked. Tried to use cover/case for a few but didn't like it.

Ry

Global Posts
    7,194 Global Posts

I used to never use a case on any of my phones. Took real good care of them.

Then three months into the Bionic, I drop it and scuffed up the side. Diztronic cases for me now.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

I prefer naked, but that isn't smart so I case it up as a wise man would do.

My current phone is broken because someone bumped into me and it went flying intro concrete. Next phone I get will be cased.

Screens are too expensive to replace (200-300 for the part, no labor included) plus a case is cheaper than a deductible

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile

Yup. The diztronic case for extended battery is the way to go. Naked screen though, for over a year. Just don't carry your phone in the same pocket with keys and coins.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12