Bionic Accessories and the TPU High-Gloss Silicone Case

hoosiercub

May 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
I really REALLY want to pick up a standard desktop dock and maybe the car dock. I am relatively certain that my TPU Silicone case won't allow my phone to fit either of those though. Can anyone give me any kind of confirmation. Would be a shame because I won't go case-less, but I've never had a phone that so many good quality OEM accessories were made for, like my Incredible.. kinda went generic on the docks and such.

Thanks

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Would it be possible for you to show me a picture of the fit? I just want to be sure before I fork over $50 for one.

I have 1 camera and its the Bionic, so sadly I can not. Read the threads in here quite a few people have said the same, and no one has said it didn't work for them.

fogflyer

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I bought the case from Verizon, I meant $50 for the dock.

Gotcha.
I just got through reading the reviews on Amazon and two people say the case fits great in the docks. I will be adding the TPS case to my thread about cases that fit docks. I think I will order this one also.

rlmesq

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the matte TPU case. It works with both the desktop charging dock & the car dock. Just make sure to remove the insert from the dock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae