media doc issues

Electrode13

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
When i doc my bionic in my hdmi doc it dosnt always connect. Sometimes i have to un-doc a couple times. Anyone else have this problem. By the way its saved as bedside.

burbley

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue. If the screen doesn't turn on and the lock screen or launcher doesn't rotate, I have to re-dock.

I've also had similar problems getting the HDMI detected. That one is extremely touchy. Sometimes once it's docked, I have to wiggle the phone to get the HDMI icon to appear so the WebTop will activate.

kbo

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Does the hdmi doc only have an insert for the extended battery? I have the standard dock and the car dock. Both appear to be designed to work with an extended battery, so the stock Bionic doesn't fit tight. I have to make sure that the left side of the phone is flush with the dock as I am pressing down for it to work properly.

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
The HD Dock's fit is the same as the standard dock. The only difference in the interface between the phone and the dock is the HD dock has an HDMI plug on it. It does make the phone fit much tighter though. In my case, too much so. I feel like I am going to break something sometimes when I try to pull it out. I also have a standard dock and with it secured to my nightstand with Velcro, I can remove it with one hand easily. The fit still feels fine though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel