Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bionic Arm Band for Workouts?

I'm shopping for an arm band for my bionic to use when working out. Any suggestions? I checked out Amazon and found one (see link), but I'm wondering what's popular out there and/or what others use.

Amazon.com: Black Moisture Resistant Protective Neoprene Exercise Workout Armband with Adjustable Velcro Strap for Motorola Droid Bionic XT865 4G Verizon Wireless Motorola Smartphone + INCLUDES!!! SumacLife TM Wisdom Courage Wristband: Cell Phones &

Any input is good input. Thanks.

Default Re: Bionic Arm Band for Workouts?

I had this one for my OG Droid, and wasn't a fan. The straps bunch up in the clip. I ended up buying the TuneBelt arm band for my Bionic, with an extender strap, and am much happier with it. I still occasionally have the issue of the straps bunching up in the clip, but it's not as bad.

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

I picked this up for mine and have been extremely happy with it. It even fits the Bionic with a silicone case.

Lizard Mobile Armband For Droid Bionic | eBay
    HTC One - T Mobile - DrickDroid 8.0
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks for the input. After doing some more web searching today, I read that this armband seems to be pretty popular, too:

Amazon.com: Arkon XL-ARMBAND Sports Armband for Large Smartphones - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I went ahead and ordered it. Will let yall know how it is.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Just an update on the armband I bought. It's pretty nice and fits my arm, which bigger than your average arm. It's comfy as well. It holds the phone with the extended battery pretty snug, but won't fit with the otterbox.

I haven't tested it out at the gym yet, but it works well for jogs so far.

I'm thinking about getting one of these cases Small Armband Case - Mobile Phones & GPS - Explore Product Range - Aquapac 100% Waterproof Phone, Camera, MP3 cases, bags and pouches

should be good for running with the hash house harriers... water crossings are fair game!

Quote Originally Posted by JStrider View Post
    I'm thinking about getting one of these cases Small Armband Case - Mobile Phones & GPS - Explore Product Range - Aquapac 100% Waterproof Phone, Camera, MP3 cases, bags and pouches

should be good for running with the hash house harriers... water crossings are fair game!
    You may be able to squeeze a lap dock into that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk