FM Transmitter/Car Charger Combo?

Liam_Galt

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if anything like this exists? I would prefer something that only requires the Micro USB, but if it requires both the Micro USB and 3.5mm jack that's okay, too. As long as it only takes one cigarette lighter (my car only has one) and is an FM Transmitter (don't have AUX input/tape deck) it should work for me.

I found this: Amazon.com: Advanced Car Mount System FM Transmitter & Charger for ANDROID Phones - HTC, Google, T-Mobile, Motorola, Samsung: Electronics Advanced Car Mount System FM Transmitter & Charger for ANDROID Phones - HTC, Google, T-Mobile, Motorola, Samsung: Electronics, but a review indicates that the Bionic does not fit.

Any help is appreciated!

vanly21

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
http://www.amazon.com/FlexSMART-Tra...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1386144

I've been using this one for the last month with my bionic. Generally it works okay, I feel like the fm transmitter quality has a slight background whining sound that never completely goes away but that might be an issue with most fm transmitters (it sometimes can be barely noticeable, but on quieter songs it can be pretty annoying). It's also a bluetooth device, so if you get calls you have to use the transmitter to pick up the call or hang up. Also if you got google maps in navigator mode, the charging won't keep up and you'll still slowly be draining your battery. There's plenty of reviews there though that might give your more info on the device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance