Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Team Black Hat App

If any of you guys are rooted, P3Droid just created a Toolbox available for the Bionic that can add/remove bloatware, add percentage to the battery icon and a reboot menu. It's only $2.99 for the Team Black Hat app, and I know P3Droid is good about releasing things early through the app. I just picked it up myself. It's available at shop.teamblack.info.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Default Re: Team Black Hat App

That is any Motorola Droid owners essential app. you want leaks first this has it.

anyone have screen shots off this?

I had the TBH app on my X. Other than rooting my Bionic and restoring with TiBu, can I download it without paying for it again? (shop.teamblack.info does not appear to be a valid address...at least not for me at the moment)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by juergen99 View Post
    I had the TBH app on my X. Other than rooting my Bionic and restoring with TiBu, can I download it without paying for it again? (shop.teamblack.info does not appear to be a valid address...at least not for me at the moment)
    I'm pretty sure you should only have to pay for the app once. Maybe email them about it? I just checked and I'm able to access the site just fine.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by moosc View Post
    That is any Motorola Droid owners essential app. you want leaks first this has it.
    I'm interested... can you elaborate on what the app offers?
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

They release sbf roms the toolbox and other modable stuff first. Case in point the toolbox will nit b made available for 24 to the masses but if u have the app u get it first.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Yes the app works on the B when open it it recognizes your phone model
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by galpdawg View Post
    anyone have screen shots off this?
    Here's what the battery mod looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Team Black Hat App-uploadfromtaptalk1315795000012.jpg  

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mjforte View Post
    If any of you guys are rooted, P3Droid just created a Toolbox available for the Bionic that can add/remove bloatware, add percentage to the battery icon and a reboot menu. It's only $2.99 for the Team Black Hat app, and I know P3Droid is good about releasing things early through the app. I just picked it up myself. It's available at shop.teamblack.info.
    I am unable to down load the apk to my Bionic. I get a "failed" message when I try to down load to my Bionic. Have tried several times.

I downloaded the apk to my zoom and then emailed it to my Bionic and saved it. But when I try to install it I get the following error message: "There is a problem parsing the package". Can you help?
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

use firefox browser on phone. the dl is messed up
    Quote Originally Posted by sddenizen View Post
    I am unable to down load the apk to my Bionic. I get a "failed" message when I try to down load to my Bionic. Have tried several times.

I downloaded the apk to my zoom and then emailed it to my Bionic and saved it. But when I try to install it I get the following error message: "There is a problem parsing the package". Can you help?
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

Im interested in knowing a little bit about how this app works. Do we just get a list of bloatware thats on the phone that we can add/remove ? And it comes with a battery mod ?

Does anyone have any screenshots of the program in action ?

Thanks !

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby011 View Post
    Im interested in knowing a little bit about how this app works. Do we just get a list of bloatware thats on the phone that we can add/remove ? And it comes with a battery mod ?

Does anyone have any screenshots of the program in action ?

Thanks !
    I don't have a screenshot but I can confirm that I have the TBH app on my DB and I can remove/add bloatware, battery 10% display is awesome and there is a reboot menu that includes "regular reboot", "quick reboot", "recovery reboot" and "bootloader reboot". It is definitely worth the price. Keep in mind, if you are going to make the purchase, install firefox browser on your phone or you'll get an error message when you try to d/l the TBH app.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Quote Originally Posted by sddenizen View Post

I had to download from my computer and transfer it over to my phone to get the app to install.

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts

You need to install firefox browser from the market onto your phone and try downloading the apk again.

Good luck and let me know if it works for you.

I haven't debloated but I have frozen apps, should I defrost them? It says my phone should be completely bloated.

Global Posts
    1,201 Global Posts

Here's what the battery mod looks like.
    This is one of my favorite "features" from the app...btw, what wallpaper are you using?

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 0mie View Post
    This is one of my favorite "features" from the app...btw, what wallpaper are you using?
    I have installed but don't know how to run the Program. When I open it, it asks me if I want to install the Droid Bionic Toolbox. After I install I get the message that the toolbox is installed in the tbh folder on my SD card. When I go to that folder the toolbox is not there. Help.

Edit: toolbox was installed. All is good.
    Last edited by sddenizen; 09-12-2011 at 10:37 PM.

I'm pretty sure you should only have to pay for the app once. Maybe email them about it? I just checked and I'm able to access the site just fine.
    I searched my email and found the message from TBH. It had a download link and a note to saver the file in a safe place. I then searched my sdcard (which was transplanted from my DX) and found the tbh.apk and installed it. Thanks
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Quote Originally Posted by 0mie View Post
    LightGrid Pro Live wallpaper. It's very customizable as far as colors, shapes, and animation effects. Probably my favorite live wallpaper.

so does this app just list what bloatware we can knock off, or does it do it all one click?
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Quote Originally Posted by PyroMedic1080 View Post
    so does this app just list what bloatware we can knock off, or does it do it all one click?
    Does it for you in one click. Even will restore it for you too. The battery mod alone is worth it to me.

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

So if I've already used titanium backup to freeze bloat, and the battery mod doesn't matter to me, what else justifies the price of the app? I'm still not quite getting what "early" release stuff you are speaking of that you get through it.. noobness

Additionally.. are there any potential drawbacks to the app, like can it do any damage to your phone? I don't want to use its bloat features since as I've said I already took care of that stuff so I want to be sure I can choose not to. I also want to be VERY careful not to do anything that might damage mine since I rooted, that's why I decided to cough up the money for Titanium so I could freeze rather than move/delete the bloat stuff. Thanks again for the help and info!
    skunkmilk likes this.

Does it for you in one click. Even will restore it for you too. The battery mod alone is worth it to me.
    x2

I haven't touched the bloatware section as I have a bunch of apps frozen. I assume with the TBH debloat it basically just batch freezes/backsup? If I want to rebloat. I could rebloat, un root, and get OTA updates if I chose to do so?

Global Posts
    687 Global Posts

You either have the URL wrong in the quote above and/or your browser. You left out "hat".

shop.teamblackhat.info

Hope that helps.

X

Sent via Tapatalk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast