Rooting my Bionic

nimazahir

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
This is my first android phone and I was wondering if I should root it. I dont really understand what rooting adds to it, can anybody help me, thank you?

Pierpoint

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
There are all kinds of threads here and over the internet about rooting.
AC is a really helpful community and a good resource of info. Here's a link about rooting the bionic with some general info.

If you dig around on this forum, you'll find some other good info about rooting too.

Last edited:

Pierpoint

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I was afraid of that the first time i rooted a phone too. You have to read and do you homework first, that way you don't make a mistake and brick your phone in the first place. And if you still manage to brick your phone, then you have to do even more reading and homework to fix it. ;)

Happy forum searching.

nimazahir

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Everytime I run the one click folder it says Motoral One Click root has encountered a problem and needs to close and it shows the send error report or dont send, can anyone help?

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Everytime I run the one click folder it says Motoral One Click root has encountered a problem and needs to close and it shows the send error report or dont send, can anyone help?

I can't remember if this is required, but usually it is. Make sure you have usb debugging turned on. Google how to do it, it only takes a couple clicks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

carzaddict

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
its actually not that difficult and really easy to restore back to normal if you do mess up.

theres PLENTY of information out there, just do some reading.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12