Contacts Lost </3

XIxBloodShotxIX

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Okay, So I am VERY new to Android. I've screwed around with them and know how they work. I just got the Bionic, and Rooted it, and put Unleashed Rom on it I think it was. But yeah, It got rid of my Backup Assistant. How to do I get it back? I lost all my contacts...

Do I need the TBH app? I'd REALLY rather not pay 2.99 for it if I only am using it to get one app back...

Also, can someone explain what the whole TBH app does??? Cause I will get it if it is worth it.

Thanks everyone in advance =D!

To sum up what the problem is, I deleted my GMail by accident, and I still have all my contacts, but I do not know if I can put them onto my new GMail, havent tried. But I would LOVE my backup assistant app. Ive tried copying the two BackUpAssistant apps onto my SD card from my other Rom, and swapped back to the new one, and it wont let me install them, it keeps saying aborted.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Here's a trick.. Log into your vzw account on their website, go into the backup assistant on there.. Took me a min to find but not hard.. Then export all your contacts to a .csv file on your computer, then import that into your google account. After you sync with your phone you'll have them all and no longer be reliant on backup assistant.