One click root (I screwed up)

sncbluegt

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I started to do the p3 one click root and I was almost done and was at the point where you select update 883 version and then when that gets done you can update with 901...well instead of selecting upday with the 83 version I selected reboot phone and now its stuck in fast boot mode and thats all it will show...i've tried a few recovery tactics and none have worked. Whats a guy to do?

DefectiveWeeble

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried flashing the SBF back onto the phone? I haven't done the .901 update, so I can only help so much. Can you get into recovery? Or just fastboot?

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Firstly, DefectiveWeeble's reply is lame (Sorry i said the truth).... sncbluegt has already mentioned that all he can see is fast boot mode and why post a lame reply which can't help him for sure... Its like a dead bird on the streets...

Alright, Enough hating. lol.....

Like i helped gamingking in the other post, See if my reply suits you.

I just struck 4 ideas which are

1.) Go to the service center and just say that my phone is not getting started (Never ever say its rooted and i know you wont... He he he... ), They will do the service restart for you. It will be good to go.:cool:

2.) Get a jig and go to download mode and you know the rest.

3.) Get a plastic hardware reset chip (Mostly found in ebay/similar sites) and do the hardware reset manually using the soldering technique which ain't so hard. Believe me, It works like a charm. O:)

4.) Last but not LEAST.... Why bother much? Sell it to me :):p

P.S. I recommend the third step the most if you can handle the soldering part.

And smile please, DefectiveWeeble. ;)

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I just saw this post. Way to make a first impression, bro. If the OP is still having trouble with this, please repost and myself and other actually helpful members will point you in the right direction. There are a ton of options to fix this...