Keep Bionoc or go RAZR or GNex

SteveC

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
There are comments all over that development for the Bionic is, if not dead, then dying. I have no idea of how true this may be and I need to get a handle on the issue. I'm getting close to the 30 day period with my Bionic. I don't seem to have many of the issues many talk about with the Bionic. It has never randomly rebooted on me, and data drops are pretty few and far between. I had some app uninstalls early on, but using internal memory instead of the SD card fixed that. Overall the Bionic is the best smartphone I have had.

I'd like to have a smartphone I could keep and use with confidence until the Google purchase of Motorola's mobile capacity yields something like the Google Droid Nexus. Ideally this will not have the locked bootloader and other various toxic crap that makes rooting necessary to get a decent phone.

The Bionic is I think good enough to do that if development will stay active. But I'd like some input on opinions of the state of Bionic development. Seems like I tend to be leaning toward which ever one of the three will have the best and most sustainable development process.

Thanks up front.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar