Liberty 3 V2 no radio. Please help

theEvilTux

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I just installed Liberty v2 via safestrap.. When I rebooted I had no radio connection... No 4g 3g... Nothin. I tried the radio toggle troubleshooting and it didn't work... All i have is wifi... As as a sidenote my contact and apps didn't restore when i put in my Google account info. Any ideas? I really wanna try liberty :p thanks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

aviman123

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
This may have been answered but really dont feel like looking through this whole forum so sorry if it was said
1. If i freeze all the social stuff will that affect any of the apps i would use (messages Facebook app ect.)
2. if someone could either link or just type what the main like stock apps that just kill your battery i could care less if they took up the storage but i do care about battery so if anyone could just write the apps to freeze to save battery life.
Thanks

theEvilTux

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
This may have been answered but really dont feel like looking through this whole forum so sorry if it was said
1. If i freeze all the social stuff will that affect any of the apps i would use (messages Facebook app ect.)
2. if someone could either link or just type what the main like stock apps that just kill your battery i could care less if they took up the storage but i do care about battery so if anyone could just write the apps to freeze to save battery life.
Thanks

Post in your own thread... Not mine... Thanks.

EDIT:Anyone have any experience with the radio not working in liberty 3 version 2 for bionic?

mbentley3

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Thanks

Stop spaming every post with this . Have some common sense and start your own post. Or try searching for the answer to your question.

mbentley3

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Are you on .902?

If so, then there is your problem. Liberty hasnt been updated in awhile and isnt compatible with .902

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12