1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Beats audio on GB

A noticeable difference, anybody else using beats audio on their bionic?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Default Re: Beats audio on GB

Flashing it tonight. Cool find, thx.

I wonder if this would affect updates.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

does your phone have to be rooted? Mine is stock.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Life34 View Post
    does your phone have to be rooted? Mine is stock.
    Yes you need root.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Did you install the one for all 2.3 roms or did you install the one of the others? I saw they had 3 different versions for this and I just want to make sure that I get the right one. I know not to get the one for Samsung.

Would like to use it but I'm running ICS.

I'M new to this how do i root bionic 875

Global Posts
    630 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.2.2 Tablet/4.3 Phone

Smile Re: Beats audio on GB

Quote Originally Posted by charlieb398 View Post
    I'M new to this how do i root bionic 875
    Bless your heart, there's a thread on this forum that will show you how to do this very thing. Here is what worked for me. When I was on Gingerbread, I used Motofail to successfully root my phone . You can google Motofail and find places where you can download it from. I think I may have gotten it off of droidhive.com but I'm not quite sure about this one. If you are on an ICS leak, you can use a program I think I found on either this forum or the xda-developers one called razrs_edge_windows that works very well for me. I cannot remember what the link is but I'm sure that you can either do a search on these forums or google it and it should give you plenty of places where you can download these programs.

Hope that this helps you out.

Cindy
    Remember, search on the forums and the internet can be your best friend. It can also be a great time saver.

Kind of a side topic, but what's so special about Beats Audio, especially for a phone? Any time I'm listening to audio on the phone, I'm piping it through a pretty good car stereo head unit with a built in 7-band EQ, crossovers if needed, independent speaker volume controls (not just simple balance and fader), and time alignment dialing the sound in right at the drivers seat. So would having Beats on my phone even be worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooncatt View Post
    Kind of a side topic, but what's so special about Beats Audio, especially for a phone? Any time I'm listening to audio on the phone, I'm piping it through a pretty good car stereo head unit with a built in 7-band EQ, crossovers if needed, independent speaker volume controls (not just simple balance and fader), and time alignment dialing the sound in right at the drivers seat. So would having Beats on my phone even be worth it?
    Because not everyones like you?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Not everyone can be as cheesy as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooncatt View Post

I have it on my rooted stock rom.. works great... i got mine from gplay... just search beats audio.

:droid: