Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cmgeek
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 Build 6.7.2-223

Question stuck on 6.7.2-223 leak ?

Can someone let me know if I am stuck on this build forever or not ? If not , Please help me out on a thread link. I have seen all the threads on XDA and DF but My question doesn't seem to be answered anywhere. Again i'm on ICS 4.0.4 Build 6.7.2-223 currently.
    Apologies in advance for a redundant thread, should that actually be the case.

Thanks in advance.
    ~J

Global Posts
    667 Global Posts

Default Re: stuck on 6.7.2-223 leak ?

Have you tried this?
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...data-loss.html

You shouldn't be in trouble unless you are on 235 or above. I used this awesome script to downgrade and then upgrade to 232. Much better IMO. More stable
    cindylike24 likes this.

Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.2.2 Tablet/4.3 Phone

Quote Originally Posted by cmgeek View Post
    Have you tried this?
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...data-loss.html

You shouldn't be in trouble unless you are on 235 or above. I used this awesome script to downgrade and then upgrade to 232. Much better IMO. More stable
    I have used this multiple times to update my phone and it works very well. Trust me on this. I wouldn't use it as my program to update my phone when the leaks come out if it didn't work as well as it's advertised. (so to speak.)

Worked great! Thanks for the link CMGEEK! Went from 223 to 232 and kept all my settings and data!!