- 1 Posts
ICS 232 problems please help
I just could not wait for the official ICS so decided to flash it. I had a rooted phone. FXZ back to 902 then up to 905, wiped from recovery then updated from SD. The process stopped almost immediately. I am getting an E: signature verification failure, and then it aborts and I have to reboot the phone. I can not find anything on the signature verification failure anywhere. Can anyone please help?
- 09-12-2012, 10:28 AM #2
- 161 Posts
Re: ICS 232 problems please help
Could be a bad .232 file....also were you none stock on .905? And was that .905 an ota?.....also pretty sure you don't need to do a wipe when going from .905 to .232......I'm thinking you may have gotten a bad .232 file.....try to find a different one and do it all over.....good luck.....ics is great on here.....
- By nate3382 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2010, 11:43 PM
- By garberinc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2010, 06:41 PM
- By rob989_69 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2010, 09:53 PM
- By Basis in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:37 PM
- By naenaek22 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2010, 04:56 PM