Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Now Problem

Everything seems to work fine with Google Now except that it doesn't show any cards. I've asked it about the weather and have the weather settings to always show but still nothing. Tried rebooting as well as turning the weather card on and off.

Anyone else having this problem? It's not just the weather card. It's all cards. The only one that shows up is places near me.

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

Default Re: Google Now Problem

Quote Originally Posted by afiore View Post
    Everything seems to work fine with Google Now except that it doesn't show any cards. I've asked it about the weather and have the weather settings to always show but still nothing. Tried rebooting as well as turning the weather card on and off.

Anyone else having this problem? It's not just the weather card. It's all cards. The only one that shows up is places near me.
    Try this. Go to the main Google now screen ( where the cards should be) go all the way to the bottom. Should be 3dots . ( I'm using gnex) maybe different. Either way get to the Google now settings. Click privacy & accounts click manage web history.. and make sure your web history is on. So of can track what you search and give you the cards.
    Privacy is overrated :P

Default Re: Google Now Problem

switc language from wathewer is to english(us) or english(uk) and it will work.....
    hope this help