- 10-19-2012, 06:21 PM #2
- 260 Posts
- Stock, rooted JB
Re: Anyone rooted the ICS that is coming out?
I preserved root with Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper. As usual, the permissions on su were wrong after the update, but Titanium Backup picked up on that and offered to fix them for me. I accepted, it did its thing, told me to reboot, and all's well.
I looked at Google Now for ICS, but it appears that the developers haven't yet figured out how to enable voice input (which was one of the key features). For what I would want it for, I have a weather widget on the primary home screen and my home and work addresses entered in Waze, so I can live without it for now.
- 10-19-2012, 11:13 PM #3
- 10-24-2012, 09:28 AM #4
- By wc878 in forum ArchosReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2012, 08:17 AM
- By jackmei2 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 111Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:49 AM
- By 6tr6tr in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 12Last Post: 08-01-2011, 03:49 PM
- By singsangsung in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 10-03-2010, 05:52 PM
- By Mike20PR in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2010, 11:44 PM