- 19 Posts
Safestrap won't install
I am trying to install Safestrap on my Droid Bionic running Android 4.1.2. I successfully rooted the phone and used SuperUser to grant Safestrap permission to run as root. I start Safestrap and it shows "Recovery state: Not installed". I click the Install Recovery button. A progress bar comes up with the title "Running Installation Script...". It quickly progresses to 60% and then stops. I've left it there for hours and it doesn't go past 60%. I've tried forcing it to stop, clearing its data, and then starting over, but I get the same results. Any ideas about how I can get it to complete?
- 07-17-2013, 07:10 PM #2
- 08-04-2014, 01:52 PM #3
- 05-05-2015, 01:53 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Safestrap won't install
Hey, did you ever get this resolved? I have a Motorola Droid 4 that is encountering the same issue, and I rooted and installed BusyBox fine, but I get stuck at the same step. I was just able to get Boot Menu Manager to install, but the ROM runs amazingly slow. I could really use getting Safestrap back if possible.
- By saalnaz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 10Last Post: 07-12-2013, 02:03 AM
- By JazzyJeffie in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2013, 03:45 PM
- By Zuben in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2013, 11:02 AM
- By Darren Ingram in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2013, 10:03 AM
- By ajbrad71 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2013, 07:35 AM