- 134 Posts
Help! Display Brightness too Dim
Yesterday I was at the beach and i turned on the auto brightness setting on my Bionic. The next morning the display brightness is so dim it makes using the device nearly impossible. I set an alarm on the phone. When i woke up the screen was fine. I put it in my pocket and when I pulled it out the screen level was so dim I thought the phone was off. the backlight works. I can clumsily fumble around and navigate the phone for tech support.Please help.
I'm running 10.1.2 Stable CM
- 09-02-2013, 11:06 PM #2
Re: Help! Display Brightness too Dim
Make sure the light sensor isn't blocked by dirt, a screen protector, or a case--if it's blocked, the phone will think you're in the dark, and therefore dim the screen to the lowest setting.. The light sensor should be near the front-facing camera. Make sure that whole area is nice and clean.
- By HaraldSchafer in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:07 AM
- By booogas8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2013, 09:35 AM
- By jrwestenberg in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2013, 08:30 PM
- By Faithful9 in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2013, 06:11 PM
- By snadge in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:59 PM