- 2 Posts
Battery percentage different from stock to custom rom
I am a new member, but long time reader. I have reviewed a lot of threads and cannot seem to find my answer.
Droid Bionic -- I am running safestrap along with CM10.2. I previously ran 10.1 but have since upgraded.
Anyway, here is my issue: My battery percentage is different from stock to CM10.2. For example, right now if I switch over to stock it will show fully charged (with the phone on or off). Under CM it shows 43% (whether on or off). Anyone have any idea what could be causing this or how to sync the battery?
Thank you in advance for your replies.
- 09-19-2013, 10:19 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Highland Droid in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:51 AM
- By HolyBuckeye in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 09-28-2013, 09:42 AM
- By DavidJ726 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:33 PM
- By jitesh84 in forum Moto XReplies: 14Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:19 PM
- By texasag03 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2013, 05:14 PM