When is this deal on lg g watch?

patstar5

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I saw it on the black friday list android central posted. Apparently At&t will have the lg g watch for $99 on black friday? I can't find this info anywhere else accept the list on android central...

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I saw it on the black friday list android central posted. Apparently At&t will have the lg g watch for $99 on black friday? I can't find this info anywhere else accept the list on android central...
I saw that too. Might wanna call AT&T or just check on Friday midnight with your credit card ready lol

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Just saw a radio Shack ad says g watch is free with phone activation for first 500 customers nationwide.

Posted via Android Central App

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have LG G Watch. I've been very happy with mine. The interface is quick, the battery lasts a couple days with regular use, and it's running the same level chipset as pretty much all the other Android Wear devices. I actually like the simple form factor and rubberized strap, especially for fitness stuff. The square display does better than circular ones at displaying certain types of information, and is pretty readable in everything but direct sunlight. The lack of Wifi support sucks. I'd also love an integrated heartrate monitor, but by most accounts the ones on other Android Wear devices suck. So all in all, I'm happy sticking with this little guy for a while. I got mine for $80 several months ago, and $50 is a great price, even as a refurb.

I agree with your assessment completely. I get 3 days battery life on mine.