TYLT VU Wireless Charger

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I clicked the link in the article for the TYLT VU charger but I'm not seeing the sale price (they still say $69.99) and on top of that they're all sold out. I'm a little confused.

Posted via Android Central App on The Nexus 5

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Oh ok.. Thanks. Either way they've been sold out all weekend anyway so I don't even see the point in them even having a sale.

Posted via Android Central App on The Nexus 5

HappyFunBall24

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Tylt customer service told me today that Vu orders have been heavily delayed, even saying that they can't guarantee that people will get them before Christmas! They were slammed last week because of the promotion, though I can't comment on how long their other products will take to ship since I just asked about my order of the Vu.

They said that the promotion began last Wednesday, 11/26, and said obviously people who ordered closer to then will get them processed this week or next. But know that I ordered mine last Thurs and they couldn't even give me a ballpark estimate of 2-3 weeks. A little worried, since I got one as a Christmas gift, but we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully that was just a worst case scenario (though those words were not said to me).