is the 60 going to get Android N ?

aespix

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Definitely,

In fact itl get nougat , the version after nougat and the version after that,

Il put my money on that as well because blackberry and software are brilliant ,

Bb10 devices of ancient times were supported. Nougat for blackberry was already sort of confirmed with the new mercury full pkb launching soon.

Hope that answers you,

Rather ask blackberry questions on crackberry, more help there and much more buzz and feedback.

stardomains

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Anybody got some info on when/if the DTEK60 is getting Android N? I got one coming in the mail tomorrow and am hoping for a quick upgrade to N. Do you think it would be 7.1.1 if it does get the upgrade?

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Anybody got some info on when/if the DTEK60 is getting Android N? I got one coming in the mail tomorrow and am hoping for a quick upgrade to N. Do you think it would be 7.1.1 if it does get the upgrade?

Again, there is no official word yet from Blackberry as to which devices will be getting the Nougat update.

However, if the DTEK60 were to get the update it will most likely be Android 7.1.1 since that's releasing with the KEYone at the moment. 😃

Ha P McBroom

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
I just got another Dtek 60 after my first Dtek 60 screen was shattered by an accident & Yes it's been over a year since they launched and yes there is still no OS update. So I'm still rockin the Marshmallow but as I see it I am not unhappy the phone simply works great. My personal hope is that someone working for BlackBerry would consider & figure out how to update or upgrade the Android OS for the Dtek line after all they put in the effort to help develop the phone with TCL when they turned over the specs and designs to them. I'll keep looking forward to the future with My Dtek 60 I'm glad it's more affordable now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance