What was the KEYone launch event highlight for you? :)

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
So the event is over. The BlackBerry KEYone is official! :D

I just loved seeing Kevin up on stage. Proudly showing off Crackberry and I think he did a great job. There was a lot of running on and off stage. Quite the workout Kevin haha

I was pleasantly surprised about the battery size, 3,505 is beefy! Hopefully this translates in quality juice.

Also liked the OS on 7.1.1 that's the latest and greatest at the moment which is good.

Is there anything about the even you loved?

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Weight: heavy over 6 ounces
CPU: even for midsize it's overpriced
3GB RAM when my DTEK60 has 4
I get poor sot on the 60 - over 10% per hour, Huawei Mate 9 though uses 7.5%/hr and larger screen and battery
Price is close to what i paid DTEK60

Still, a nitch product, now more so.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I think it's over priced. I like the processor choice. I have the z play and it's a snappy device and I get 12 hours of sot. I think the camera should be solid. I loved blackberry. My first smartphone was the 6710 and started my love affair with smartphones. I really think this phone should be in the 399 to 449 range. At 549 I don't know why people would really buy it over a oneplus 3t or a mate 9 or a z play or a dozen other phones.

medic22003

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
I think it's over priced. I like the processor choice. I have the z play and it's a snappy device and I get 12 hours of sot. I think the camera should be solid. I loved blackberry. My first smartphone was the 6710 and started my love affair with smartphones. I really think this phone should be in the 399 to 449 range. At 549 I don't know why people would really buy it over a oneplus 3t or a mate 9 or a z play or a dozen other phones.

For the keyboard. If you don't want the keyboard then there is really no reason to. I think it's a nice looking phone but am happy with my priv. Like the option of keyboards. I use the virtual keyboard slightly more than the pkb but use both quite a bit

medic22003

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
For the keyboard. If you don't want the keyboard then there is really no reason to. I think it's a nice looking phone but am happy with my priv. Like the option of keyboards. I use the virtual keyboard slightly more than the pkb but use both quite a bit