The form reminds me of the Deco Art style of the

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
artdeco1.jpgThe keyone reminds of of the Deco Art style, especially around the PKB, here are some examples I selected which are of similar form. Developed in France 1920's - 1930's. Which is what drew my eye to admire it!
artdeco2.jpg
artdeco3.jpg
artdeco4.jpg
blackberry-keyone-clavier.jpg

medic22003

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
It's a nice looking phone. I'm sticking to my priv but I'm interested in the mercury. I hope it sells well and runs well

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
It's a nice looking phone. I'm sticking to my priv but I'm interested in the mercury. I hope it sells well and runs well

Tell me about ur Priv please. I owned one for one week and it was a disaster, too hot, terrible battery drain, creaky pkb. Many still report it's slow opening Apps. Have you any issues you'd consider not normal in regards to any past phones you've owned? I was considering another attempt at ownership from reports the blasting heat and battery drained eased off after OS update, but still no where as good as Passport. Has Priv gotten Nougat yet?

medic22003

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Tell me about ur Priv please. I owned one for one week and it was a disaster, too hot, terrible battery drain, creaky pkb. Many still report it's slow opening Apps. Have you any issues you'd consider not normal in regards to any past phones you've owned? I was considering another attempt at ownership from reports the blasting heat and battery drained eased off after OS update, but still no where as good as Passport. Has Priv gotten Nougat yet?

I've had mine for a year from Verizon. I never had the heat or battery issues that some complain about and I actually like the keyboard. It it my first phone with a pkb so maybe I'm just naive about what a good keyboard is. I do notice that sometimes it lags like when hanging up a phone call but that isn't really a big deal to me. It opens apps fast enough for my use. It does get a little bit warm if I watch video for an extended period and during updates. I don't game much so I suppose for some there is an issue there on heating as well. I've had it a year and it's been rock solid for me. I had a siedio surface case on it for awhile and that added a little more size so ended up with the incipio case Verizon sells. I never had the creaking and clicking others talked about either but my mom's priv does to an extent. I gave her the seidio case and that seems to help in that regard. Kinda tightens things up. The incipio case is a bit slimmer which is why I like it better. I'd buy another priv tomorrow.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci