a link about keyone's Qualcomm 625!

Fs Laflamme

Mar 4, 2017
Visit site
"It's in the Moto Z Play and is awesome"
02-27-2017 07:18 PM

It looks like BB mobile target younger customers than regular Blackberry'users. The device could appeal a larger group of age.

Dunt Dunt Dunt

Q&A Team
Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
"It's in the Moto Z Play and is awesome"
02-27-2017 07:18 PM

It looks like BB mobile target younger customers than regular Blackberry'users. The device could appeal a larger group of age.

TCL target is Enterprise... so using a reliable one year old processors makes sense.

Now who the device ends up attracting.... time will tell, but I expect that's going to be because of the PKB and in spite of the processor that users will have to "settle" for. Not saying it won't meet the needs of may users or that there aren't in fact benefits to using a less powerful processor.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
TCL target is Enterprise... so using a reliable one year old processors makes sense.

Now who the device ends up attracting.... time will tell, but I expect that's going to be because of the PKB and in spite of the processor that users will have to "settle" for. Not saying it won't meet the needs of may users or that there aren't in fact benefits to using a less powerful processor.

I have the Z Play and the 625 is the most power efficient chip I've ever used, and it's not close.

dorelse

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I am happy to take a great mid-range processor (that's gotten rave reviews) if it means improved battery life. No problem...and for the Enterprise markets, they will too.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Exactly. My Z play by far has the best battery life I have ever had. And I have yet to see lag or slow downs. I have full confidence in the 625 chip

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000