Here is a detailed keyboard video

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
BlackBerry KEYone gets SIZED up [Video] | CrackBerry.com

Kevin did a comparison of the pre-production KEYone.... help BlackBerry users to see the difference in size between the Classic, Passport and the PRIV.

I was actually just about to post this video! Gives a really good look at how big the keyboard is compared to other Blackberry devices. I personally think (based on the video) the keyboard spacing is absolutely fine. There were very few complaints about the Classic keyboard so i have high hopes for the KEYone. :)

It feels like the reviewer doesn't like Blackberry since she said "BBM can be used to message other Blackberry" users but forgot to say AND any other device that has BBM installed. (IOS / Android / Windows). :)

Dunt Dunt Dunt

Q&A Team
Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I was actually just about to post this video! Gives a really good look at how big the keyboard is compared to other Blackberry devices. I personally think (based on the video) the keyboard spacing is absolutely fine. There were very few complaints about the Classic keyboard so i have high hopes for the KEYone. :)

It feels like the reviewer doesn't like Blackberry since she said "BBM can be used to message other Blackberry" users but forgot to say AND any other device that has BBM installed. (IOS / Android / Windows). :)

Should have pulled out his CURVE..... I think some forget how popular that small keyboard was.

ktr04

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
When I was playing with it, I didn't like how glossy/slippery the keys were. They aren't as nice as the Classic keyboard but way better than the Priv's. The only thing that has me on the fence is that the enter key doesn't actually send texts, it just gives a space between words and you have to hit the on screen send button instead. Super annoying to me :(

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
When I was playing with it, I didn't like how glossy/slippery the keys were. They aren't as nice as the Classic keyboard but way better than the Priv's. The only thing that has me on the fence is that the enter key doesn't actually send texts, it just gives a space between words and you have to hit the on screen send button instead. Super annoying to me :(

I think you can change that. I think I did on the Priv.

Apart from on Messenger though, seems that can't be changed anyway. Have to tap that arrow to send.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2