Aesthetics

BlackBerry KEYone is just beautiful

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pgauci

Mar 5, 2017
Visit site
The KEYone is in my view beautiful to look at. The other mobile phones look so alike, boring slabs. K1 has personality

Rico4you

Q&A Team
Mar 4, 2017
Visit site
Was lucky to try and have the KEYone in my hand...and. Stunning and so well constructed. Looking forward to a Full review on this device.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I personally think a lot of Blackberry devices have had really good designs. If we look at the Z30 or the Classic, PRIV and KEYone and Passport. They are really great to look it. Ignoring performance and what OS they run, just pure aesthetics :)

Was lucky to try and have the KEYone in my hand

Were you at the launch event or at the Crackberry meet up last week saturday? :)

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I do agree. The KEYone is a stunning phone. Well built and brings back a LOT of memories from the good ol' BlackBerry days. For all the folks out there that used to use a BlackBerry, they're going to love it. For those that have NEVER used a BlackBerry, it's going to warrant a strong, serious look. There's a lot of good stuff going on there.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I think it looks beautiful as well. Only thing I'm not particularly found of is the look of th front cameras. Other than that it looks amazingly built

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
It looks really nice, but it has a physical keyboard, which deters from the appearance and the functionality to me.

I haven't used a device with a physical keyboard in over 5 years. Nowadays, I prefer a device with a larger screen (5.7") without physical keyboards to get in the way of screen size.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Personally, I like the curves at the bottom so it doesn't hurt the palm but I not too keen on the top part being straight. Nevertheless, it looks nice.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I agree: I love the look of it. Does anyone know if it will be available in white? Lol. My white BlackBerry Bold 9780 is rubbing off on my phone preferences lool.

kjung7

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
It looks really industrial, it screams I am a tool built for work. I'm really looking forward to typing on the PKB.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I would like to see a Android classic device better keyboard but less screen realestate. I believe it would sell very well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance