Sprint version confirmed by CEO

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Definitely some good news. 😃

The last BlackBerry device Sprint carried was the BlackBerry Q10 back in 2013. So maybe this is a renewed faith in Blackberry devices. Really crossing fingers for it to be a great success :)

newcollector

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Let's hope the other USA carriers will hop on the bandwagon. I don't expect them to really promote the phone, but I do hope they have a working demonstrator.

alexsd123

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Pardon my ignorance, does this mean it will be available for people to upgrade for a cheaper price than retail? Or just that it will be compatible if you buy it full price unlocked?

bobster922

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Most likely means you can get it at a subsidized price through device financing. Just assumptions at this point but usually carriers won't announce a device on social media if they don't plan on selling it directly to their customers. My guess the device should cost like $20/mo

Bfalcon1

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Let's hope the other USA carriers will hop on the bandwagon. I don't expect them to really promote the phone, but I do hope they have a working demonstrator.

A lot of people think the other carriers will not carry the phone. I am hoping T-Mobile does. My thinking if this is a niche phone the other carriers may want to sell it to corporations. It would make sense to carry it.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
A lot of people think the other carriers will not carry the phone. I am hoping T-Mobile does. My thinking if this is a niche phone the other carriers may want to sell it to corporations. It would make sense to carry it.

I think the other carriers are carefully watching U.K. sales figures and holding judgments and decisions until they see how the phones does there. BlackBerry Mobile can also start selling an unlocked model ahead of any carrier sales as BB did with the Priv and Passport.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad