Is this true?
    05-14-2017 06:55 PM
    No, as I've said before T-Mobile and Sprint are the only ones going to carry the KEYone. I know for a fact Att isn't because my Aunt is the Corporate Manager for Att and she told me, and she's so mad about it. She said the reason is because Att lost to much money from so many Priv's being brought back for problems. Now how I know T-Mobile is going to carry it is because my buddy is a store manager for them and he said the KEYone will be at his store the between the 24th and 29th. He said T-Mobile owns the majority of Sprint and that's why Sprint is also going to sale it. Now he also told me that Verizon will Not be carrying it but I don't remember what he said about how he knew about Verizon. I posted his conversation in another thread.
    05-14-2017 07:03 PM
    So could you but it and use it on AT&T?
    05-15-2017 06:45 AM
    You have to check the network bands the phone has. At this time, the KEYone that has been released in England will work on AT&T. I would think it would be better to buy unlocked than tied to a carrier, but if the monthly plan is the way you are going to go, then just check to see if the band's are compatible.
    05-15-2017 12:23 PM
    Now how I know T-Mobile is going to carry it is because my buddy is a store manager for them and he said the KEYone will be at his store the between the 24th and 29th. He said T-Mobile owns the majority of Sprint and that's why Sprint is also going to sale it. .
    I have know idea why he thinks T-Mobile owns Sprint - Softbank owns Sprint and Deutsche Telekom AG own T-Mobile. They have discussed a merger in the past and may again in the future, but that is the only connection between the two.
    05-15-2017 05:12 PM
    You have to check the network bands the phone has. At this time, the KEYone that has been released in England will work on AT&T. I would think it would be better to buy unlocked than tied to a carrier, but if the monthly plan is the way you are going to go, then just check to see if the band's are compatible.
    https://www.frequencycheck.com/compa.../united-states
    05-15-2017 06:05 PM
    That is disappointing! But at least other American carriers will have it.
    05-15-2017 06:10 PM
    I have know idea why he thinks T-Mobile owns Sprint - Softbank owns Sprint and Deutsche Telekom AG own T-Mobile. They have discussed a merger in the past and may again in the future, but that is the only connection between the two.
    Because they do. http://www.pcmag.com/commentary/3501...is-a-done-deal
    05-15-2017 08:39 PM
    My buddy is the Manager for T-Mobile and I think he would have known about the deal a lot sooner than most, he told me 2 weeks ago it was a done deal and that's why T-Mobile would also be selling the KEYone. Don't take my word for it, wait until you see the Official T-Mobile launch of the KEYone and them you'll know what I was told was correct.
    05-15-2017 08:40 PM
    Their merging to save Sprint from going under, Sprint sold a % of the company to T-Mobile, that's the only way T-Mobile was willing to Merge.
    05-15-2017 08:42 PM
    No, as I've said before T-Mobile and Sprint are the only ones going to carry the KEYone. I know for a fact Att isn't because my Aunt is the Corporate Manager for Att and she told me, and she's so mad about it. She said the reason is because Att lost to much money from so many Priv's being brought back for problems. Now how I know T-Mobile is going to carry it is because my buddy is a store manager for them and he said the KEYone will be at his store the between the 24th and 29th. He said T-Mobile owns the majority of Sprint and that's why Sprint is also going to sale it. Now he also told me that Verizon will Not be carrying it but I don't remember what he said about how he knew about Verizon. I posted his conversation in another thread.
    I'm hoping your Aunt is wrong as I've dealt with a lot of Corporate Managers who are fed with misleading information.
    05-15-2017 11:25 PM
    I think AT&T will probably makes it available online and not the store. Hope they do.
    05-21-2017 09:29 PM
    I wouldn't hold my breath on AT&T getting the KEYone. As one of their customers, I would hope it would be an in store live model. However, I think they won't have it at all.
    05-22-2017 08:57 AM
    As long as I can get one unlocked directly from Blackberry Mobile then I could care less. But it would suck to not have some of AT&T services like VoLTE or WiFi calling etc. Like the Google Pixel.
    05-23-2017 10:38 PM
    I think AT&T will probably makes it available online and not the store. Hope they do.
    Enterprise is the KEY for BlackBerry Mobile's long term success. In the US, that requires support from the Major Carriers.

If AT&T and Verizon have the phones as online offerings, that will be fine for BlackBerry Mobiles chances at capturing the BBOS and BB10 users needed upgrades. (those where IT hasn't already moved to iOS).
    05-24-2017 09:38 AM