BB Mercury pics have materialized, thoughts?

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Yip, I think it looks pretty good. I really hope it isn't their last qwerty device. Will be a shame to see it go. It stands out so nicely amongst the all screen slabs. Plus with a romoured 3,400mAh battery it's going to last forever!

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Yip, I think it looks pretty good. I really hope it isn't their last qwerty device. Will be a shame to see it go. It stands out so nicely amongst the all screen slabs. Plus with a romoured 3,400mAh battery it's going to last forever!

I would love that.

heyjohnnybravo

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site

I'd take it if it was bleeding edge. It's set to be mid-range so automatically out for me. Since it's going to be the last PKB device I would've loved if it was futureproof.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I'd take it if it was bleeding edge. It's set to be mid-range so automatically out for me. Since it's going to be the last PKB device I would've loved if it was futureproof.

I fully agree with you but if Blackberry were to put a Snapdragon 821 or even 835! (just imagine) inside it with 4GB RAM, the Price would most likely be $700+ and that could cancel out so many potential buyers, even more than the PRIV did. Its not because the devices costs so much but because of the volume of sales they just cant be competitive. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084