OFFICIAL Priv images

• Thread starter Deleted member 2678566
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2678566

What do you think these three dots are below the Calender, BBM, Chrome and Play?

Also DTEK is really intriguing. Coming from Crackberry and all the BB10 platforms its something no one from BlackBerry has ever come across before. This is not going to be your standard android system.

Attachments

• BlackBerry-Priv-DTEK-copy_0.jpg
    BlackBerry-Priv-DTEK-copy_0.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 68
D

Deleted member 2678566

I think I'm gonna ejaculate.

Attachments

• Priv-By-BlackBerry-Keyboard.png
    Priv-By-BlackBerry-Keyboard.png
    798 KB · Views: 72

Infernalblaze

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
What do you think these three dots are below the Calender, BBM, Chrome and Play?

Also DTEK is really intriguing. Coming from Crackberry and all the BB10 platforms its something no one from BlackBerry has ever come across before. This is not going to be your standard android system.

wow those images look amazing. I think the three dots are the multiple screens of the devices. This is how it looks on most Android phones. Im actually very excited about this new phone.

flychinook

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
wow those images look amazing. I think the three dots are the multiple screens of the devices. This is how it looks on most Android phones. Im actually very excited about this new phone.

I think she was referring to the three dots below each of the icons for BBM, Calendar, and Play Store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress