Pre-ordered the Priv exp delivery 6th Nov

• Thread starter Deleted member 2678566
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2678566

Anybody else pre-ordered it? I'm gonna do an unboxing video.

Please message me for requests what you want me to look out for. I'm new to Android but familiar with BlackBerry so I would be interested in hearing from people who have Samsung/HTC/LG/Sony devices.

awirboy

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Hub settings, integration with other apps. Not only BlackBerry apps
Speakers abilities.

Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

pgg101

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Keyboard shortcuts and gestures they were able to retain from BB10....if any.

Posted via the Android Central App on my BlackBerry Passport

theninjew

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
What's better than a BlackBerry running Android? Especially one that has the best physical keyboard ever made. Oh, and its a touch capacitive one too.

Posted via the Android Central App

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
anybody else pre-ordered it? I'm gonna do an unboxing video.

Please message me for requests what you want me to look out for. I'm new to android but familiar with blackberry so i would be interested in hearing from people who have samsung/htc/lg/sony devices.

pre-ordered :d

CarlGalgano

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one this morning too. I loved my BBs I love my android. For me it looks like the perfect device. I just got my Nexus 5X on Tuesday so Im not sure what I am going to do. I also just got a new replacement MotoX 2014 (mine died) last Friday. Decisions, decisions.

CarlGalgano

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I just checked the preorder page. There are a lot more accessories on the Priv preorder page now that there was this morning when I made my purchased. Some nice leather sleeves and flip cases.

RoninX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just pre-ordered mine. Will be switching from Verizon to AT&T when it arrives.

I've been waiting for a phone like this ever since I replaced my Droid 4 with a Note 3.

Gadget Fann

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Pre-ordered. My current Galaxy Note 2 is the only phone I've had without a keyboard (had an LG slider and a Palm Pre before that) Can't wait to replace the Samsung.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I am really interested in build quality and materials along with the screen.. do we know if blackberry is also using one of samsung screens like the nexus 6p is?

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
There is already a pretty good unboxing of the Priv on Carphone Warehouse's site, if you havent seen it already. Im sure my Priv will be delivered while I am away for the weekend.
Yeah, saw that Unboxing last week. Very nice. It will be great to see some user reviews now once those who ordered get them.

CarlGalgano

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I was redundant. I saw the forum thread about the unboxing AFTER I posted here. Did you order one? I did and its scheduled for 11/6, probably like most that pre-ordered. I am sure this forum will be pretty active over the weekend. I am surprised there isnt more chatter and activity. Perhaps that means that we are in the minority, wanting a BB with a keyboard. I guess the price tag has scared people off too. I do think it is pretty pricey. I see that ATT has begun preorders as well. Perhaps this phone will be more inline with how other highly priced phones are sold.... on contract. I cant stand the thought of a contact.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane