On screen keyboard for PRIV?

jpoulin587

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Do we know anything about on screen keyboard?? While I'm excited about the physical keyboard, I'm sure I'll use the on screen one from time to time.

I loved the keyboard on my Z10. I still think it is the best touch keyboard I have ever used. Hopefully they found a way to bring it to Android.

Posted via the Android Central App

bighap

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
It has the same on screen keyboard as all other BlackBerry 10 devices, including the Z10. Same layout, same swipe back to delete, same swipe up to select word predictions.

ahmedhanif911

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
They've listed the apps for priv users only on Google play including the camera app, so they can push faster updates out in the future, instead of going through carriers each time.
Good thinking by blackberry

Posted via the Android Central App on my LG G4

medic22003

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
That vkb among other BlackBerry features had to be on Priv for me to even consider it. Not an android keyboard out there that can compare. Love it on my z30. Made me not hate typing on my phone. Just like the hub made me not hate checking email on my phone.

Posted via Android Central App

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Working fine on my G4 as well. The only thing I had to get used to is adding a space after punctuation.

Posted via the Android Central App