Why isn't the Starbucks app working on my new BlackBery Priv?

A

AC Question

starbucks app not workog on new blackbery priv

help anyone ???? recently purchased the new blackberry priv and my starbucks app isn't working.Any suggestions or help and thanks ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: starbucks app not workog on new blackbery priv

Welcome to Android Central! There may be some incompatibilities that haven't been ironed out yet. Did you install it from Google Play Store?

I can tell you that the Starbucks app doesn't entirely work on my Zenfone 2--it always crashes when I check my Rewards. But it works fine on my Nexus 5. You should send an email to the developer: Info@Starbucks.com

midnightdoom

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

help anyone ???? recently purchased the new blackberry priv and my starbucks app isn't working.Any suggestions or help and thanks ?

Hi, I have Starbucks on my Priv. Have gone into like every menu and it seems to work fine.. I haven't gone in to a store to pay but bar code loads fine so don't see why it wouldn't work

jimmyt1

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Installed from google play and it works fully for me too - coming from bb10, this is the first time I've experienced the app opening itself when I walked into my local sbux. :)

nappies

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I can't get into the app either it says incorrect login details even though it's correct. .....
I've emailed them but no help even though I've lost stars

Posted via the Android Central App

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

I downloaded the app onto my Priv last night and used it successfully. Make sure you have all apps updated and your BlackBerry launcher. I know I had several updates when I first got my phone set up yesterday.

nappies

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site

I have now today uninstalled the app rebooted my phone and reinstalled the app and I can finally log into my account!

aecgda

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site

What does the Starbucks app do? Do they deliver coffee?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

What does the Starbucks app do? Do they deliver coffee?

You can pay for your coffee using your Starbucks card.

You can also order your coffee, and it's ready when you stop in without waiting in line. I just ordered coffee today and picked it up 5 minutes later.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1