Android Pay Google services crashing on Priv, has anyone else had this problem?

NamelessStar

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Android pay google services crashing on priv

got a brand new priv and not sure if this relates to other devices in past but when i try to add a card to android pay it crashes saying "unfortunately google play services has stopped" anyone have ideas of trying to get this up and running?.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Android pay google services crashing on priv

Make sure the Google play services are updates. Then reboot.

Priv screen goes up.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

You can try to clear the cache or clear data in the app settings. That [might] work

Priv screen goes up.

NamelessStar

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

You can try to clear the cache or clear data in the app settings. That [might] work

Priv screen goes up.

random question, i know android pay doesn't work in Canada, I moved to the USA recently but am using the same gmail account would that be a problem? i am looking to see if i can change the location its attached to.

Edit: I have also done the clear cache and reset default app permissions with no luck.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

random question, i know android pay doesn't work in Canada, I moved to the USA recently but am using the same gmail account would that be a problem? i am looking to see if i can change the location its attached to.

Edit: I have also done the clear cache and reset default app permissions with no luck.

Could be. It works fine for me. Sorry I couldn't help.

Priv screen goes up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays