Imagine- Nexus by BlackBerry

rohitbhagchandani

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Imagine a Nexus by BlackBerry in few years. I know LG and Huawei recently done a great job but if BlackBerry somehow manages to convince Google to make Nexus phones.
It would be a great device.
Hope So.

Posted via the Android Central App

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
It would definitely be interesting. One thing though is that Blackberry is very near stock. I think it's awesome that they figured away to add to stock to improve it, instead of what many manufacturers do with their full on skins. If you give me a Priv vs a Nexus Priv, I would take Blackberry's over Google's. Really feel like they hit the perfect hardware/software sweet spot.

Dunt Dunt Dunt

Q&A Team
Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
It would be a very expensive device.... something that Google doesn't seem to favor for their Nexus devices.

Let's face it, BlackBerry isn't even a manufacture. If Google wanted they could hire the same manufactures that BlackBerry does... really the only unique aspect is the Keyboard, which isn't something that seems to have caught too many people's attention.

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Actually BlackBerry is a manufacturer. The Priv comes from their plant in Mexico. Some of the cheaper phones on BlackBerry 10 were manufactured for them by Foxcon (ie: BlackBerry leap)

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv

ruhban

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I was actually thinking of this just the other day! It would be amazing!

girinath

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Imagine a Nexus by BlackBerry in few years. I know LG and Huawei recently done a great job but if BlackBerry somehow manages to convince Google to make Nexus phones.
It would be a great device.
Hope So.

They are never going to agree with it. Imagine a nexus phone with a physical keyboard. I don't think Google will interested in such a device.

Posted via moto x play