Couple of Quick Questions about my new Priv

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Being old enough to have cut my teeth on Blackberry I couldn't resist giving the Priv a shot. Loved the Torch back in the day so I figured the Priv might be my kind of phone. I've read most of the reviews and some of the user complaints but I do have one quick question about the device to ease my mind. I notice the left side of the device on the front is kind of loose. I don't have the squishy back problem I've read about, just this issue on the front left side. If this is normal to a slider I have no problem with it, but I want to make sure that is normal or do I need to see about a swap? Thanks in advance

Trisk333

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
There's nothing loose on my Priv. If it bothers you, exchange now or live with possible regret later.

Posted via the Android Central App

christenmartin

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Mine des not have this but my wife's screen will click. It's not loose but on occasion it will click. But you slide the key board in and out jack with it and it's gone. It's not any thing to her and it's not a big deal but I had att bring their stock out and went through them (3) to find the tightest one. Be honest I don't think it is that big of a deal. I was switching platforms so I wanted to make sure.

SeltzerWater

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
MANY people have creaky clicky phones. I'd say about half suffer from this defect. Also half have mushy sunken keyboard. It's really luck of the draw and, how many RMA's you want to go through, and how picky you are. I'm on my fourth Priv and fifth arrives tomorrow. But I'm OCD.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon